City Category
5 камер

Panorama of the city. Webcam Tomsk online

 
 
 
 
 

Report a broken camera
It was founded Tomsk in 1604 by decree of Tsar Boris. And said the great king "of the place to look out for, where comely, and in the drawing, to draw, and veleti place, ocistiti and asking God for mercy, the city put in a strong place."

Under the leadership of G. Pisemsky and Vladimir Tirkov, 2 hundred Cossacks arrived on the Tomsk earth in the spring of 1604. And decided the Cossacks to build a jail on a ledge of ancient river, towering over the Tom. With 3 sides of the ledge, he later was named resurrection mountain. Was it steep, but still covered from the East pretty muddy marshes, to the South flows a small river Ushaika. In the North, the most dangerous party, Cossacks built a wall of high, pointed upward pillars.

The new town was built on the land of a local Turkic Prince Toyan, who accepted Russian citizenship, promising Tsar Boris in strengthening the Russian power in Siberia. According to historians, the Tomsk fortress, repeatedly fought off the constant attacks of both Kyrgyz and other steppe peoples. But the value of Tomsk as a border fortress declined significantly and it is connected with the base of Krasnoyarsk and Yeniseisk in the first half of the SEVENTEENTH century.

In 1738 was open carrying service,which led to the fact that all the goods are held solely through Tomsk. All this testified to the emergence of numerous subservient to Moscow-Siberian tract: artisans, coachmen and blacksmiths. In Tomsk were organized the extensive warehouses and Inns. The town began to grow, and increased its population. In addition to the resurrection of the mountains, the city was intensively occupied and other areas: Yurt mountain, Sands, Hurgada, Zaozerye, Zaistok, Upper and Lower Elan. These historical names live on to this day.

A new page in the history of Tomsk in 1804. At this time, Tomsk was chosen as the administrative centre of the new province. At the same time began the formation of the administrative center where: city Council, city hall, city Council and police Department. In Tomsk, mostly built of wood, begin construction of stone. First, it's natural the Church and the administrative building, well and then by the houses of the townspeople. Already by the middle. XIX century Tomsk was built 8 churches, began the construction of the Trinity Cathedral, which was destroyed after the revolution, and 50 stone wealthy homes.

Tomsk is famous for its tourist attractions, including churches. Here people come to pray from the surrounding villages. Unfortunately, not many of the temples, cathedrals and churches survived the revolution, and then 2 brutal war. Most of them were abandoned or were used in the form of warehouses. Only in our days work was begun to restore them. Currently the city has several Orthodox churches, Catholic, Baptist, and a Muslim mosque, as there are several monasteries, one of which is in the city.

On donations of merchants and Industrialists built the educational and charitable institutions, equipped with the street. Appeared saw mills, distilleries and brickyards, mills and a rope factory.
The Tomsk province, a vast territory, which included at the time the territory of the Altai Krai, Kemerovo , East-Kazakhstan, Novosibirsk and Tomsk regions, and even part of the Krasnoyarsk territory.

The particular growth from the city of Tomsk was in the 30-ies of the XIX century, at this time, when in Tomsk and Yenisei provinces were intensively developed in the search for gold mines. According to their social and cultural heritage of Tomsk stood above almost all Siberian cities (at the turn of XIX - XX centuries). In 1873 opened the first public libraries, bookstores, and then printing.

From Tomsk region was grain products, salt, fat, fish, wine, wax, copper and leather.

The Tomsk province was considered a major producer of Siberian oil, it accounted for 60% of oil export of Russia. Siberian oil is in no way inferior to direct competitors of the Danish and Dutch varieties of oil.

Through the Tomsk province was conducted by the Siberian railway in the 90-ies of the XIX century. It was a little to the South of Tomsk, bypassing wetlands and woodlands. Well в1896 year, Tomsk was connected by railway with the main highway of the city. It may not seem so important, but still had a great importance for the development of the village of Novo-Nikolayevsk, then he called Novosibirsk. And he became the main transportation hub in the province. Staying away from the main road, Tomsk gradually gave way to the pace of economic development to other Siberian cities, and it is connected with overcoming of Tomsk from the main road.
The population in Tomsk region grew quite rapidly, but mainly due to the exiles. B1-first half of XIX century in Tula Selenoproteins was particularly large - more than 30 thousand men and 7 thousand women. According to statistics, every fifth resident of the city and the surrounding area was in exile.

The most important figure in Tomsk political exile at that time is considered to be G. S. Batenkov. He was a native of Tobolsk participated in the war of 1812, where he distinguished himself by courage and bravery. Also in St. Petersburg Gavriil Batenkov became a member of the "Northern society" of the Decembrists. After the incarceration of his in the Peter and Paul fortress Gabriel was sent to Tomsk, where he lived for 10 years.

In 1880 in Tomsk, construction began on the building of the Siberian University. It is the capital of academician A. K. Bruni has performed the architectural design of the main building of the institution. But even before construction began the famous University library. One of the major donations for the library, made the Count A. G. Stroganov, a descendant of the oldest kind of Russian Industrialists, who handed the future of the University is very significant book collection.

8 years later, in 1888, after the construction of the building, Emperor Alexander III ordered to open 1 first in Siberia Tomsk University. At the very beginning of its history it had only one medical school that enrolled 72 students and 2 volunteer. A huge role in the establishment of the University was played by the famous Russian scientist V. M. florinsky.

The first in the Urals Institute of Technology was opened in 1900. Today it is called Polytechnic University. Next was open the teacher's, medical, engineering institutions.

At the beginning of the twentieth century the first place in Siberia in the number of schools occupied Tomsk (104). Was a pretty rich cultural life of Tomsk . There were 4 theaters, 5 cinemas, 7 libraries, three pleasure garden, plus out of 4 Newspapers.

In 1911, the city had registered 1001 commercial enterprise, 189 factories. In General, the city occupies 15 square kilometers, the centre was electrified, electrified and even had not only a water network, and Central heating. The population in the city increased to 110 thousand people of different faiths, gave witness 23 Orthodox churches, Lutheran Church, Catholic Church, three synagogues and two mosques. In the encyclopedia I. Efron and F. Brockhaus, there is mention that the Tomsk, was considered the cultural commercial and industrial center in the whole of Siberia.

In 1917, after the revolution, Tomsk became part of the Siberian, and later - the West Siberian region. In 1937 Tomsk and its surroundings became part of Novosibirsk region.

In 1932 Ilya Ehrenburg had written: "the Fate of different cities it was easy to recognize the station: it was enough to see what kind of bread the locals eat. In Tomsk, the bread was black, wet and heavy: five years bypassed Tomsk and Tomsk were dead." A famous writer said: "the Tomsk could die, but in Tomsk University..." On the eve of the great Patriotic war Tomsk was famous as the city of science, each
12th citizen was a student of any University.

In the first year of the war the city was evacuated for 30 plants that laid the Foundation for the industrial development of the city. During the years of the second world war, industrial production in the city has tripled.

After the great Patriotic war in Tomsk, a new industry - optical-mechanical, electrical, industrial rubber, much "up" Metalworking and engineering, food and light industry.

Post-war development of the city and region is largely associated with the early industrial development of oil and gas. In August 1962, we received the first industrial oil flow at Sosninskaya field near the village of Aleksandrovskoye. In 1966 was opened Tomskneft - field administration . Later began the construction of the oil pipeline Aleksandrovskoe-Anzhero-Sudzhensk main pipeline Nizhnevartovsk-Parabel-Kuzbass, a bridge across the Tom river Ob.

Officially Tomsk oblast was founded on 4 August 1944, the area of which was 316,9 thousand in sq. km Tomsk again became virtually the most visible economic and administrative center of Siberia. It is home to more than 500 thousand people, which accounted for about half of the residents of the area. Tomsk continues to be a city - smithy and science, annually releasing 5 thousand specialists with higher and the same with secondary education.

The old city surrounded by greenery. In the Camp Garden memorial built in memory of the fallen during the great Patriotic war.

One of the main attractions of the city was White lake , which is located in the city. This is one of the favorite holiday destinations not only surrounding residents, but also visitors to the city. Regularly carried out restoration work on the restoration of churches and historically valuable buildings in the city.

In 400 years Tomsk has risen in its significance, cultural, social and economic development to the level of the cities of Central Russia. Urban structure, in its external appearance, are a mixture of different architectural styles from different historical periods.

Tomsk in 1991 was awarded the status of historical city.
Tags: Russia Tomsk
Show comments (0)
Sort: View count By date
Show by: 
The webcam transmits real-time River terminal in Tomsk.
Tomsk, Russia 18.05.19
River station. Webcam Tomsk online
22 0
Webcam broadcasts in real-time the Tom River in Tomsk.
Tomsk, Russia 18.05.19
The River Tom. Webcam Tomsk online
23 0
Web Cam broadcasting real time kitchen sushi online "Panda" RESTORANTS in the city of Tomsk.
Tomsk, Russia 18.05.19
Panda RESTORANTS. Webcam Tomsk online
44 0
Webcam broadcasts in real time, the entrance to the main building of Tomsk Polytechnic University in Tomsk.
Tomsk, Russia 18.05.19
Tomsk Polytechnic University. Webcam Tomsk online
19 0
Select camera on map

popular camerasshow all

Miami, a city with beautiful streets, and beautiful beaches. Restaurant news cafe is an establishment that is a restaurant, coffee shop, Newsstand, and bookstore in one place. There is an establishment on the corner of 8th street and Ocean Drive in the Art Deco Miami beach. NEWS CAFE web Cam online.
Miami, USA
NEWS CAFE Miami beach webcam in real time
0
The camera is located on Prospekt Mira in the city of Chernihiv. The camera shoots TRK Mega Center. Prospekt is the main street in Chernigov. Its the beginning of the prospect takes from the red square, passing through the centre and Victory Boulevard in the city of Chernihiv.
Chernigov, Ukraine
Prospekt Mira TRK Megacenter web camera online
0
Stavanger, a town in the commune of Norway, located in the South-Western part of the country, on the Peninsula, rich in minerals. Tanager combines the influence of foreign organisations such as NATO and oil companies. The camera will shoot the harbour and the promenade of the city.
Stavanger, Norway
The Harbour Of Stavanger. Web camera online
0
A webcam broadcasts the district of Tosmur - quiet location in the Eastern part of Alanya, located only five kilometres from the city centre. Its rural way of life and the beauty of untouched nature attract tourists.
Alanya, Turkey
TOSMUR. Webcam Alanya online
0
Web camera in real-time broadcasts of the Big Reformed Church in Debrecen, Hungary. Has the biggest bell among all Hungarian Protestant churches.
Debrecen, Hungary
Most of the Reformed Church. Webcam Debrecen online
0
The view from this webcam is open for Park Nagyerdo in Debrecen, Hungary. Thermal Park Naderde located in the Northern part of Debrecen is a major year-round Spa resort, known far beyond the borders of Hungary.
Debrecen, Hungary
Park Naderde. Webcam Debrecen online
0